Last Amendment 01/11/2021
The Website has been created for information and communication purposes between the users and the Company. The Company is entitled, at any time and without prior notice to the users, to interrupt or suspend, in whole or in part, the operation of the Website.
2. Website Users
The Website is addressed exclusively to adults. Minors are prohibited from using the Website. The Company bears no responsibility in the event that minors use the Website.
3. Website Content and Use of Content
3.1. The entire Content of the Website in any form, including but not limited to texts, photographs, videos, sounds and graphics (the “Content”), together with trademarks, logos, distinctive features and / or other proprietary rights, and the Website itself are intellectual and / or industrial property of the Company and are protected in accordance with applicable laws. Intellectual and / or industrial property and / or other proprietary rights of third parties that may be found in the Website belong to their rightful owners.
3.4 Use of the Website’s Content is made at the sole responsibility of the users, excluding any liability of the Company.
4. Links to Third Party Websites
The Website is likely to include links to third-party websites exclusively for the purpose of facilitating the users. Use of these websites is made at the sole responsibility of the users, excluding any liability of the Company.
Additional cookies & descriptions
- cmplz_functional – Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain. Expiry: 1 year.
- cmplz_policy_id – Determines whether the visitor has accepted the cookie consent box. This ensures that the cookie consent box will not be presented again upon re-entry. Expiry: 1 year.
- cmplz_statistics-anonymous – Determines whether the user has accepted the cookie consent box. Expiry: 1 year.
- cmplz_choice – Stores the user cookie acceptance/deniance. Expiry: 1 year
- _ga_ – Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. Expiry: 2 years.
- _ga_# – Used by Google Analytics to collect data on the number of times a user has visited the website as well as dates for the first and most recent visit. Expiry: 2 years.
- _gat – Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate. Expiry: 1 day.
- _gid – : Registers a unique ID that is u sed to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. Expiry: 1 day.
6. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction